- James Vandenburg has a better arm than Ricky Stanzi. He can flat out makes throws that your average QB cannot make. I think this could push Stanzi to be better next year.
- I really, really, really want Clayborn back next year. The day he announces he's coming back is the day that Pryor's nightmares start. How many times did Pryor narrowly escape Clayborn's grasp? It was like watching a kid running from a bully on the playground.
- Iowa is football's version of Rodney Dangerfield. It doesn't matter what happens, hardly anyone wants to give them credit, which is why I liked this article.
- For some reason, the talking heads think that a football season is a waste if Notre Dame and USC aren't dominating.
- The future of Iowa's skill positions has reason for some optimism, i.e. QB - Stanzi, Vandenburg, WR-DJK, Mcnutt, Davis, RB - Hampton, Robinson, Wegher. All should be back next year, plus some solid freshman in next year's class.
- Lastly, there's not much to be excited about with Iowa's basketball team. I caught part of the loss against Texas-San Antonio. At least it will be easy to get tickets!
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Things I Learned This Weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment