skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My Year As A Hawkeye
Follow along as this native Upstate New Yorker finds out what its like to be a Hawkeye
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Hawkeye Gear Watch
I got a gift certificate to a sports store and thought I'd grab some hats for the game this weekend. It might be chilly.
My wife says that it would be weird to wear a baseball cap to a football game. I disagree. Who's with me?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(39)
►
December
(1)
▼
November
(9)
Things I'm Thankful for this Thanksgiving Season
Pics from the IA vs MN game
Iowa over Minnesohtah, 12-0
Hawkeye Gear Watch
Things I Learned This Weekend
NW over IA 17-10, Stanzi is out
A Look Back, 2003 Orange Bowl
Just the Facts
"Is this Heaven?" "No, it's Iowa"
►
October
(8)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(4)
About Me
Dave
View my complete profile
Hawkeye Blogs
Hawkcentral
ESPN Big Ten Blog
On Iowa
Hawkeyesportsnews
IowaHawkeyes.net
Hawkmania
No comments:
Post a Comment