Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A Little Texty Text

Kirk Ferentz was on the Dan Patrick show yesterday and mentioned that he and Bill Belichick exchange text messages once in a while. Kirk said he can't figure out how to send one back, but I don't believe him.

Through some connections, I was able to obtain some text messaging records from the past few days.

10/8

BB: Wy 2go KF, def made the rite call w/ Stanzi over Christiansen. I watched E IL vs PSU. not impressed...

KF: Thx, nu it was the rite call when he cried. LMBO

BB: ROTFL

10/11

BB: J McDaniels is a WOMBAT.

KF: RUOK?

BB: No, worse, he's a UMWC

KF: ?

BB: Ungrateful midget wannabe coach.

KF: At least you didn't have to wear DNVR's unis

BB: Make me brf!

10/15

KF: U heard Prty in the USA yet? awsm!!!

BB: Miley rcks!
10/18

KF: 5 TDs in 1 qrtr! I think WI's D wld've dn better

BB: tru dat

KF: Brady mite hv a future in the NFL


Any needed translations can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment