Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Another Hawk Breaks a Wing

Get Well Soon!

Already without expected starting RB, Jewell Hampton, and defensive standout, Jordan Bernstine, now Iowa will have to do without top punt returner and Big 10 track star, Paul Chaney Jr.

Apparently he tore his ACL against Michigan. I didn't even notice during the game, so it must have been a subtle injury. I hope he's able to make it back next year. Word is that freshman Keenan Davis will be asked to shoulder more of the load.

On a more positive note, the Flyin' Hawaiian, aka Mr. Brittlebones, aka Tony Moeaki won Big Ten offensive player of the week for his role in the win over Michigan. This just in though...he stubbed his big toe and will sit out the game vs WI.

2 comments:

  1. I sure hope you're kidding about Moeaki sitting out agains Wisconsin (emphasis on the sin).

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  2. yah, it was just a joke but word has it that he has a hangnail and will be missing the game vs MI ST

    ReplyDelete