Well I haven't found the time to really preview Arizona this week. It's a little unfortunate due to the fact that Arizona is considered a good team and they're defense is considered one of the quickest in the Pac-10.
Word is that they are excited to get a crack at a Big Ten team as well. Listening to Miller and Dace this morning, I found out the spread earlier this week was 6 in favor of Iowa (I'm not sure of the source). Apparently today, it was 3.5...hmmm, what do the stat and gambling geeks know that I don't?
In other Big Ten news, Oh St has been a disappointing so far at 1-1, almost 0-2 if not for an interception at the goal line against Navy. Michigan has spanked Western Michigan and Notre Dame in convincing fashion. Penn St is also 2-0, but the wins were Akron and Syracuse.
It should be a good test for the team this week. I'll be interested if Brandon Wegher sees more quality minutes. It's also supposed to be a hawkeye "blackout" game. All hawkeye fans are suppose to wear black. Hope it helps. Good luck Hawkeyes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment